comments

4 years 4 months ago #315490 by SKWebb
comments was created by SKWebb
Hello!

Is it not possible for users to comment eachother in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings?

And also Likes - is it not possible for users to like comments in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings there too?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic comments

Is it not possible for users to comment eachother in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings?

Yes, turn off the connected check within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Comments > Create.

And also Likes - is it not possible for users to like comments in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings there too?

There is no connection check for likes. Did you enable comment likes within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Comments > Likes? Activity comment likes are disabled by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SKWebb

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #315522 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic comments
Thank you! Got it all the way I want now :)

An other question - can I somehow, when I log in, get a notificaton if someone has commented or liked my post in our stream/flow/discussion?

4 years 3 months ago #315527 by krileon

An other question - can I somehow, when I log in, get a notificaton if someone has commented or liked my post in our stream/flow/discussion?

Yup, install CB Auto Actions and within CB Auto Actions > System Actions you can enable various notifications to be logged. A notification stream can then be used to access those notifications. By default there's a notification stream accessible at the top right of your profile on the CB Menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315715 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic comments
Need some guidens here... I've installed the CB Auto Actions and have checked on and off all the different options but can not find the one where the user gets a notification when someone wrote something directly to the user - but I managed to install that if you like the comment there is a notification... Pls - where do I click to make this work??

"By default there's a notification stream accessible at the top right of your profile on the CB Menu." Very good! Is there some way I can get the notification in a module?

Thanks in advance!

4 years 3 months ago #315718 by krileon

Need some guidens here... I've installed the CB Auto Actions and have checked on and off all the different options but can not find the one where the user gets a notification when someone wrote something directly to the user - but I managed to install that if you like the comment there is a notification... Pls - where do I click to make this work??

Install CB Auto Actions, navigate to CB > Plugin Management, then click System Actions button under CB Auto Actions. From there you can enable preconfigured auto actions of which there are several regarding commenting in CB Activity. Be sure to read the descriptions and titles carefully.

"By default there's a notification stream accessible at the top right of your profile on the CB Menu." Very good! Is there some way I can get the notification in a module?

Yes, create a CB Activity module and set its Mode to Notifications

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds