comments

4 years 3 months ago #315719 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic comments
Thanks - module is now in place and working fine.

Yes, I know about the CB Auto Actions / System Actions button under CB Auto Actions... I have tried off and on but can't figure out who it is that makes me see if a user has written something to me... But I have managed to make the notification work if I respond to the user with a like or comment... I have been reading and trying but not managed to make it work - thought you might know which one it was..?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315722 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic comments
To be notified of comments on your activity publish "CB Activity - Comment Notification". To be notified of replies to your comment (if comment replies are enabled) publish "CB Activity - Comment Reply Notification". If you want everyone to be notified who has been commenting on an activity then publish "CB Activity - Comment Chain Notification". Please read the descriptions carefully as they all explain what they do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315736 by SKWebb
Yes, I am reading the descriptions...

See pic - is it not the "CB Activity - Comment Notification" that you're writing about that I have checked?
No notification for friend when writing comment in that persons stream...
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315741 by krileon
That will send a notification to the activity owner when you comment on their activity. Ensure CB Auto Actions it self is also published in CB > Plugin Management. This works fine in my tests as shown below.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315746 by SKWebb

The replys working just fine with the notifications.
But there is no notification for the first messege... That's where I'm having trouble...
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315748 by krileon
That's not a comment. That's a post on your activity stream. To be notified of those posts you need to publish the "CB Activity - Post Notification" system action, which the description directly states "Logs notifications for activity posts on a users profile stream.".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds