nophoto

4 years 3 months ago #316155 by Tuchisei
nophoto was created by Tuchisei
Hi, I need to bring up the image nophoto_f.png for women and nophoto_m.png for men, what settings should I apply?:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316159 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic nophoto
There are no settings for that. Those are just additional defaults for you to use. Only way to do that is to use the avatar fields layout parameters as instructed below, which you already reviewed and replied to.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234170-solved-assigned-profile-avatars-are-overriding-uploaded-images#283670

My reply already includes instructions on where to do this and what to supply for the layout. The only think you may need to change is the IF substitution conditions depending on your gender field name and values.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuchisei

4 years 3 months ago #316167 by Tuchisei
Replied by Tuchisei on topic nophoto
by entering the parameters you have indicated, the image disappears .... where am I wrong?

4 years 3 months ago #316185 by krileon
It's an example based off that topics fields and their values. You need to change the supplied example code to fit your site. Specifically the cb_gender="Female" and cb_gender="Male" conditions need to be adjusted to fit your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuchisei

4 years 3 months ago #316202 by Tuchisei
Replied by Tuchisei on topic nophoto
ok, thank you for the support, but this should be a default setting, because quite important, and obvious ....! When you choose to insert the gender field in the registration, the photos for users who do not want, or cannot currently insert their own photo, it is important that by default they are used, those provided by CB based on the selected genre M, or F.
Good job.
Thank you.

4 years 3 months ago #316203 by krileon
Gender doesn't exist is a core field or field type. Gender fields are specific to a usecase. So adding gender specific features don't make any sense. The current defaults are gender neutral, which is modern and correct approach. There are no plans to implement in gender features like that; all gender specific functionality will have to be implemented yourself like with using the layout functionality for avatar field.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds