[SOLVED] CBSubs Menu has disappeared

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #316337 by autobahn
[SOLVED] CBSubs Menu has disappeared was created by autobahn
Following the CB update to 2.4.3 the CB Subs menu has disappeared from the menu bar (it used to be to the right of the Community Builder menu)

I have followed the instructions in Krileon's post www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239782-lost-gallery-privacy-auto-actions-group-jive-activity-profile-book?start=6#307414 and cleared my browser cache but the problem persists.

I have also closed my browser (Firefox) and re-opened it, as well as trying a different browser (Chrome) without success.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316338 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic CBSubs Menu has disappeared
I've found it now - Community Builder > Plugin Management > Paid Subscriptions.

How do I get it back to the top menu?

4 years 2 months ago #316343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Menu has disappeared
Turn off compact mode if you don't want it compact. If you use any other plugin menus though you'll basically have to use compact mode due to Joomlas menu bar not handling overflow. It was implemented due to nearly every plugin having a backend menu now causing bad experience for people or making it impossible to navigate due to overflowing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316344 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic CBSubs Menu has disappeared
Thank you :) Your speedy reply (as always!) is much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn