[#8257] Plugin AutoAction installation problem

3 years 8 months ago #319449 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem

AchLive wrote: With debugging activated

when I click on the CB link I get this page,

I don't know if it can help

Yes, that helps of course: Your CB Auto Actions plugin seems only partly installed. Obviously the file library/CBAutoActions.php is not at its place or has wrong permissions.

Install CB AutoActions over, by going to CB / Plugins Management / Install & Update, and in the Install from web tab, click on it's "Already Installed" button.

Then, IMPORTANT, watch that it appears in the "Success" column of the Plugin Install & Update screen.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319464 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, I cannot access any CB function because everything is blocked by this error.

This message appears in every link of the CB menu.
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319466 by beat
You will need to access the Mysql database (using your hosting panel tool, or phpmyadmin) and set in #__comprofiler_plugin table the published column to 0 for CB Auto Actions.

And/or to access files and delete the folder components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions

Then, if nothing else is damaged, you should be able to access again your CB admin panel items.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319474 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem
I followed the instructions. I tried to install from web after having deleted the components / com_comprofiler / plugin / user / plug_cbautoactions folder but I still get the error.

I noticed that the install_5f04263770fa8 folder remains in the Temp d Joomla folder.
No updates in the "php_error_log" file
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319491 by beat
Thank you for the screenshot.

What exactly did you do to get to this install screen ? (please describe each step and click)
Because it looks like you are trying to install more than CB Auto Actions, as CB itself and CB Activity is getting installed too, together with an older version of CB Auto Actions CB plugin. That is very strange!

If that by just clicking on the "Already installed" button of "CB Auto-Actions" in the "Community Builder Plugins" left-side menu of the "Install from Web" tab of CB Plugin Management / Install & Update ??

If no, retry from there.

If yes,Go to your profile on this site (click your username at top), then to the "Downloads History" tab, there you will see "CB Auto Actions" that you can click and save the ZIP file without unziping it. Then try to install by upload from the CB Plugin Management / Install & Update, "Upload Package File" tab.

But that strange package is probably not the reason why it fails with error 500.

The installation fails because of a server error.

When the web-server returns an error 500, it also logs the corresponding error log into the corresponding "error_logs" file.

It can be because of various reasons (folder/file permissions, disk quotas, other errors). But it gets logged in the web-server (e.g. Apache) error_logs log-file.

3 years 8 months ago #319580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem
The error doesn't make any sense. The code on line 30 of cbautoactions.php can't run if the CB Auto Actions plugin hasn't loaded. Please confirm the following directory exists.

\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbautoactions\library

Only way for this to happen is something is breaking CBs autoloader and since you're doing this entirely on a localhost we can't help you much further as normally at this point we'd do an install review. Do you have a live site where this issue is also present or is the issue only seen locally?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn