[#8257] Plugin AutoAction installation problem

3 years 4 months ago #321532 by AchLive
I am writing for an update. I was able to understand the problem.
It does not depend on the server configuration or other settings but simply on the name of the folder that contains the website in localhost. For one of my organizations I prefix the folder name with a numeric code (example 001_Name_folder). This puts the plugin in error (absolutely strange, also because you don't have problems with other CB plugins or other Joomla components, modules and plugins). By deleting the number from the folder name (example Name_folder) everything works perfectly again. It took 8 months to understand this and maybe it can be useful for other users or plugin developers to know to prevent the error. Thanks for the support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321533 by krileon
That certainly is strange. Was able to duplicate your issue though by prefixing a test install with 001. This should've broke every plugins autoloader. The REGXP autoloader inserts __DIR__ into the replace expression. The 001 prefix causes a path of \001 and this is where it breaks since \0 is regex replace syntax. This will need to be fixed across every plugin it looks like unless I can fix it in core CB.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8257

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn