Installation CB Connect failed

3 years 10 months ago #318413 by Abmago
Installation CB Connect failed was created by Abmago
The installation of CB connect failed. New downloads and new installations did not help. I have added a screetshot in the appendix.

What is going on?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318431 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Installation CB Connect failed
Are you updating an installation that already has CB Connect installed? If so retry installing it again. If issue persists enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and check the Log to see if the error is outputting now. If still no error output check server error logs as a 500 error is something failing server side and will need the error to understand what is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318499 by Abmago
Replied by Abmago on topic Installation CB Connect failed
I activated Joomla error report and tried to select the most important information for you. On many report pages I saw the message 'Index key is missing'; this might be an important problem for installation, but I am not an expert. In the appendix I added two pictures of the error report. I hope this helps you to analyze the problem.
Attachments:

3 years 10 months ago #318511 by krileon
That's just a database query index not being used and isn't an error or anything of the sort. The error should be in the "Log" section during installation. If it's not there after the "500 - " then you'll need to check your servers error log to see why it's failing for you. I'm not having any issues installing CB Connect here. It's possible something like mod_security is blocking it, but you'll need to check your server error log after attempting to install CB Connect to know.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318515 by Abmago
Replied by Abmago on topic Installation CB Connect failed
I went to C-panel to look for the latest web server error log messages. Actually, there were no messages with respect to actions of last week. So this gives no additional information about the installation failure of CB Connect. I begin to think to stop here and not make use of CB Connect. The problem is probably too difficult to me to solve .;)

3 years 10 months ago #318519 by krileon
If there's nothing in the server error log then it was probably mod_security. Contact your host and have them take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn