CB Blogs plugin

3 years 10 months ago #318869 by Boatswama
CB Blogs plugin was created by Boatswama
I can't find this anywhere

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318870 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Blogs plugin
It's built into CB within CB > Plugin Management. You won't need to download or install anything for CB Blogs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318878 by Boatswama
Replied by Boatswama on topic CB Blogs plugin
The ONLY place I find cb Blogs is in the profile area in the nested menu. There is no CB Blogs in the Community Builder: Plugin Management. Was it left out of the Quick Install, or is there another way to access it?

I can create a blog title, but can NOT input text

3 years 10 months ago #318889 by krileon
It is impossible for CB Blogs to not exist. It is included with core CB. It will be within CB > Plugin Management.

I can create a blog title, but can NOT input text

I've no idea what you mean by this. The blog text input is missing or just doesn't save the text when you click the save button?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318896 by Boatswama
Replied by Boatswama on topic CB Blogs plugin
[REMOVED]

This is admin access to site, I am telling you I cant find it anywhere and I cant input text from blog menu in my profile area

I will be greatful for any help

3 years 10 months ago #318911 by krileon
Please delete that user immediately. These are public forums. Do not post login credentials here.

I've no idea why you can't find it. I used the credentials you provided and it is right there in CB > Plugin Management. I don't know what more to suggest. Use the search feature at the top and type CB Blogs to filter it to just CB Blogs. As for the blogs tab itself it's within CB > Tab Management and is currently configured with a Nested Tab Menu display so it's under the 3 dot menu on your profile; move this to Tab Menu if you don't want it nested. I also tested creating a blog post which also works perfectly fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds