[SOLVED] USER_STATISTICS_TITLE and _UE_USER_STATUS do not show in Profile

3 years 9 months ago #319461 by kletterdorf
on its way, Sir. sorry about this!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319465 by beat
Have reviewed your copy:
- First of all, I recommend using divs instead of tables in the CB Configuration / User Profile / Template output setting.
- The online status was in "Zusammenfassung" Tab, which was in the "not displayed on profile 1" tab position.
- Putting it into "Canvas stats" position makes it display nicely, like on our demo site (with Table template output it displays old fashion as a table).
That's the only 2 changes that I made.
You can check it on your clone now.

Does that answer your question? :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: kletterdorf

3 years 9 months ago #319472 by kletterdorf
Thank you, Beat. I have reviewed the changes and applied them partially on our live site.

- changed in the configuration the setting from tables to divs
- the tabs that I was after (they are named "Benutzerstatus" and "Statistiken") still do not show. They were the ones displaying the online status like in Zusammenfassung
- I have moved Zusammenfassung to the same position as the two other tabs - they are now all on "Canvas Hauptteil rechts"

I would appreciate to understand the background - Zusammenfassung was consciously moved to "not displayed on profile 1" tab position as we could not make it work at the time we installed the website. We were using Benutzerstatus (UE_User_Status) and Statistiken (User_Statistics_Title) instead, which obviously do not work any more.

However, I am happy about the solution you propose and consider the question to be answered.

3 years 9 months ago #319490 by beat
Great! Marking thread as solved.

To complement last pass on the clone site:

In tab "User Status", I only see field cb_profile_rating (filtered by tab in field management), and it's not published, thus doesn't display. Once published, the tab displays.

In tab "Statistics" (i switched my admin account to English), there are no fields at all, thus the tab doesn't display.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn