Documentation on Triggers?

3 years 8 months ago #319880 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Documentation on Triggers?
It is set that way (only in backend), but a user who has had that plan still gets the option to reactivate it (and presumable to renew it, if the subscription is active) in the front end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319882 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Documentation on Triggers?
Only way to turn off renewals on frontend is to disable renewals entirely by setting "Renewable in advance by" to "Non-renewable" under the Pricing tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319898 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Documentation on Triggers?
That turns it off in the back-end also. Is there any way to be able to reactivate/renew in the back end but not in the front end?

Maybe I should explain a bit more. Following your earlier suggestion, I have a link on the renewal page to where members should renew with volunteer hours instead of payment. This is in a custom component. The process now is to handle the hours there and then manually do the renew in the back-end. Is there a better way to do the renewal?

3 years 8 months ago #319899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Documentation on Triggers?
There's no way to disable renewal exclusively on frontend at this time. Renewals also can not be conditioned so there isn't a way to condition them based off external information (e.g. fields) at this time. I'm not sure what to suggest for your specific situation as you're basically needing conditional renewals, which isn't implemented yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn