Profile search feature css issue

3 years 8 months ago #319762 by jmpendey
Profile search feature css issue was created by jmpendey
When searching members via profile search, when mouse over members profile - all white background obscures the white text of members profile unless I mouse out. Cant find where/what css I'm dealing with since developer inspector poorly functions while on top of the feature, and trying to determine the source code.. ?
Thanks.
JP

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile search feature css issue
The hover coloring works in reverse. When not being hovered the background is transparent. When hovering the background isn't changed from its already assigned background which is using Bootstrap 4 bg-light class. You can change just the hover background with the below CSS for example.

.cb_template .cbUserListDiv.cbUserListLayoutList > .cbUserListRow:hover {
    background-color: red !important;
}

Change "red" to whatever color you like. You can use CBs built in CSS override functionality shown below to add this CSS to your site.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmpendey

3 years 8 months ago #319773 by jmpendey
Replied by jmpendey on topic Profile search feature css issue
Thanks again.
But I don't see in "Plugin Management" any of the options your link suggests. ???
No "override" tab or the like. Is there a plugin I may need to install or ?
Mentioned
"and under the Overrides tab supply your custom CSS then save! Check it out below."
Not seeing these tabs and so forth.

Using CB 2.4.6
Much thanks.

3 years 8 months ago #319781 by krileon
Within CB > Plugin Management edit the Default template. You should see an Overrides tab directly between Global and Parameters tab were you can supply your custom CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmpendey

3 years 8 months ago #319792 by jmpendey
Replied by jmpendey on topic Profile search feature css issue
Thank you.
But please see attached graphic.
Maybe I'm missing a plugin or ????
Cannot find anything with regard to template in CB Plugin Mngt
thanks.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319797 by krileon
It's the second plugin in your screenshot. The name is Default and its type is Templates. That's the default template.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn