Professional Membership does not include CB Paid Subscription plugin?

3 years 8 months ago #319785 by rachel.jollie
Our website uses an outdated CB Paid Subscription plugin version 4.1.1+build.2017.09.28.15.44.39.4e0d0f2f0 we purchased 2 years ago. All we want to do is update CB Paid subs to the newest version hoping that it will fix some issues we have. Do I have to reactive CB Paid Subscriptions for $199? The wording below threw me off that the "Professional Membership" allows us to update ALL CB plugins including CB Paid Subscription.

Frito
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319788 by krileon
CB Paid Subscriptions is not included with Professional subscriptions. It can be purchases standalone or is included in a Developer subscription. Apologize for the confusion and will clarify this in the Professional subscription descriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319793 by beat
Sorry too about the misundertanding. We are looking how to improve the description.
The memberships comparison table is clear: www.joomlapolis.com/memberships
And the "add-ons" page that is linked from the 29 "add-ons" text in the professional plan above your highlight too: www.joomlapolis.com/addons

But no issues, if you don't need the other add-ons, and you wish, we can refund you the professional membership. In that case, simply reply here or send me a private message (PM, link below) in the next days to ask for a refund and we will quickly refund you.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319856 by rachel.jollie
It's fine. I guess part of the "Professional Membership" is I get a quicker response time when it comes to support. One tip is maybe say this instead with an asterisk and the explanation of the asterisk near the footer:

Use 29 out of the 31 add ons and plugins for your website forever*.

*Professional Membership does not include CB Paid Memberships and CB XXX.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn