[SOLVED] Problem using CB Core Fields Ajax

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319824 by kysin
When using CB Core Fields Ajax, admin-group only can edit the field. The registered-group cannot edit the field. Please help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem using CB Core Fields Ajax
Only admins can edit the field at all as in the user can't edit it within profile edit or are you meaning only ajax editing is working for admins? If the user can't edit the field in profile edit then they won't be able to edit it via ajax editing either. If they can edit it in profile edit and ajax editing is only working for admins ensure CB Core Fields Ajax access is set to Public in CB > Plugin Management. Next ensure Access is set to Registered within your fields parameters under Integrations > CB Core Fields Ajax > Profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kysin

3 years 8 months ago #319845 by kysin
Replied by kysin on topic Problem using CB Core Fields Ajax
User can edit field in profile, but can't edit it via ajax editing. After click to field for editing, process starting, but nothink.

CB Core Fields Ajax access is set to Public

Fields parameters under Integrations > CB Core Fields Ajax > Profile is set to Registered
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319855 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem using CB Core Fields Ajax
Press F12 to open your browsers developer tools then click the Console tab. Next click to edit an ajax field and see if any errors appear (they'll be in red). It failing like that typically means something broke the JS. Please also be sure "Profile View Access Level" is set correctly (typically Public or Registered) in CB > Configuration > User Profile as it can block access to plugin ajax calls like that as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319866 by kysin
Replied by kysin on topic Problem using CB Core Fields Ajax
Thank you very much! Its working now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn