Registration and login workflow

3 years 8 months ago #319826 by phcprod
Registration and login workflow was created by phcprod
There is a problem in the registration workflow:
After sending the registration form I get the message as on the capture in the appendix and the login is not done.
In the backend (user management) everything is ok and the username is correctly registered.
By returning to the frontend homepage and logging in, the username is recognized.
Any idea to avoid this?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319832 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration and login workflow
The message isn't in English so I've no idea what error you're seeing. Please switch the site to English and retry then provide the full error message as this will allow me to find where the message is coming from exactly. Your registration form having no inputs is strange though. Are you using CB Conditional to condition fields? Is CB Core in CB > Plugin Management public and published?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319900 by phcprod
Replied by phcprod on topic Registration and login workflow
Hello,
the message displays "Please enter your name" (see attachment)
cb core published and public
autologin system autoaction activated
no conditional
and in user management :
user registered as desired with
banned : no
activated : yes
confirmed : yes
approuved : yes
acl usergroup : registered
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319901 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration and login workflow
It looks like it's doing that because there's no fields available to the user. Make sure you've fields available to registration within CB > Field Management and that the tab they're on is published. By default CB works out of the box so you've changed something in regards to the core registration fields or their tab. Core fields (username, name, password, email, etc..) are placed on the Contact Info tab by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn