[SOLVED] How to hide login on mobile

3 years 6 months ago #320530 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to hide login on mobile
Ensure "First Login Redirect" is empty in CB > Configuration > Registration. Next edit your CB Login Module within Extensions > Modules and under Login Options set "Login Redirection URL" to your non-SEF URL beginning within index.php. Example URL as follows.

index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=ARTICLE_ID

I've no clue what you're trying to link to specifically, but it's clear that page doesn't work right. If login redirect still isn't working then you've a conflict somewhere with something else trying to redirect login. That could be a Joomla system or user plugin in Extensions > Plugins doing that or if you configured a auto action in CB Auto Actions to redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320547 by a.muntean
Replied by a.muntean on topic How to hide login on mobile
I have two main pages:
1. the landing page where new users come to read about the platform, then they register and the have to land on the
2. main wall page where they see the content for registered users

this is why i have to link specifically on different pages.

I have 2 home buttons - one visible for guests and one visible for registered users, each linking to different pages.

3 years 6 months ago #320550 by a.muntean
I have followed your instructions step by step and it still won't work.

And i don't have any auto-action created, there was only the auto-login action from CB that i now disabled. and I have been looking everywhere to find that possible conflict, but can't find any.

non-sef links still don't work only the regular ones work - but for mobile, i am still having the same issue it adds a "/login" at the end of my my redirect link.

3 years 6 months ago #320573 by krileon
My guess is you've an access permission problem for the URL you're trying to redirect them to then and Joomla is blocking access then trying to send them to the login page to login for access. I don't know what to tell you. CB has no control over any of that. It simply does a standard server side redirect to the supplied URL. If no URL is supplied it just sends them to index.php. If something is acting on the Joomla login event and redirecting then CB won't have a chance to perform its redirect. I suspect your issue is caused by your menu setup.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320575 by a.muntean
Thank you. I will have another look. Is there a chance that someone from your team could have a look as well? I could provide admin rights for that.

3 years 6 months ago #320577 by krileon
I don't suspect this is a bug or issue in CB so I haven't seen a reason for an install review at this time. If you still can't get it working after doing a second check over your menu items please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn