Groupjive stream notification EDIT not working

3 years 5 months ago #321148 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I have just realised that the groupjive stream notification does not seem to work at all. Whenever someone posts in the group there is no notification sent out.

Would be good to have them working again because I am relying heavily on it.

Kind regards,

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #321156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive stream notification not working
Do you have that notification enabled within the group? Navigate to the group and on that groups Notifications page be sure "Create of new activity" is checked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 months ago #321157 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive stream notification not working
Ok, it's the same bug as the below that broke comment chain replies, etc..

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8183

I'm working on a fix to be released today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 months ago #321159 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Groupjive stream notification EDIT not working
Hi Kyle,
Maybe same problem as above but I cannot see the Groupjive Stream Notification EDIT (toggle on notifications or toggle off notifications) button either...

3 years 5 months ago #321160 by krileon
The notification is fixed in latest release. The toggle is optional and only available if "CB Groupjive - Stream Notification Edit" system action is published.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 5 months ago #321161 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Groupjive stream notification EDIT not working
Hi Quick question, where would it be available? In each group?

I cannot see it in your demo either.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn