New User Registration Email

3 years 5 months ago #321167 by gheino
New User Registration Email was created by gheino
I would like to send notification to another email address. (Moderator)

I have CB setup to allow a new user to Register on my Joomla site.
When a new user registers, I receive an email informing me of that.
This email message is delivered to the email that is setup in Global Configuration > Server. (This is my Web Administrator Acct)
I would like the email notification to go to one or more other email addresses such as a Moderator.
How can I do this?

My Current Moderation Settings
Moderators View Access Level = Special
Moderator Approve Users = Yes
Send Moderators Email = Yes
Allow User Reports = Yes
Require Upload Image Approval = Yes
Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles = No
Allow Profile Banning = Yes

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #321169 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New User Registration Email
Create another user and configure them to have moderator permissions via their usergroup being within your moderator view access level. They'll then be sent moderator notifications. Alternative is to use CB Auto Actions and an Email action to send custom emails to whomever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gheino

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn