User profile menu not visible again after update CB?

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #322117 by jeroen aalders
Maybe this is a silly question, but I've learned that there are no stupid questions, so I am going to go ahead and shoot.Why is there an 'empty' hamburger menu icon on mobile devices, or in this case even two, when all the menu items that are supposedly collapsed under that menu are already visible and therefore the hamburger menu icon is empty and clickable but nothing happens?Looking forward to hearing from as always.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322134 by krileon
Looks like you've a CSS conflict causing the menus to fail to collapse. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, and refresh to see if it's your template conflicting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322159 by jeroen aalders
Done - same result unfortunately... ;-(
Any other tips?

3 years 3 months ago #322167 by krileon
Are you using a custom CB template? Be sure the default CB template is selected within CB > Configuration > User Profile. If using any CSS compression extensions (e.g. JCH Optimizer) disable them and clear Joomla cache then retry as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322194 by jeroen aalders
Yes that did the trick. Now I suppose I will have to configure or compare our template to the default as a next step. However, I see no templates in the template manager. What to do?

3 years 3 months ago #322205 by krileon
Was your template generated using CB Template Changer or did you manually create the template yourself? If you used CB Template Changer then please update it, recompile your custom CB template in its template builder, and save your template. You will need to do this from time to time to keep your custom templates CSS up to date.

If you created the template yourself you should find it in the below folder.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn