How to make all Activities with a certain asset red?

3 years 2 months ago #322557 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I am trying to make all activities with a certain asset standout, ie that all of them have a red thing around it or something like this. How can I do that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #322559 by krileon
A CSS class isn't given to activity based off asset, but is a good idea for a future release when the database structure is improved to include the type of activity as a CSS class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322568 by timstohr
Is there anything else I can do then to make it stand out?

eg all those activities that have an asset of /^grouptodo\.(\d+)/ should have an ->Group notification next to it (exactly like you do it with the groups).

Is that possible? Or is it possible to access a tab inside a group directly via a link?

3 years 2 months ago #322569 by krileon

Is there anything else I can do then to make it stand out?

You've access to all the CSS classes available. Right click and inspect the page to review its structure. There is not an asset specific CSS class available so no it's not likely you'll be able to make them standout like that.

eg all those activities that have an asset of /^grouptodo\.(\d+)/ should have an ->Group notification next to it (exactly like you do it with the groups).

Not sure what you mean by this? It's not showing the group name next to activity?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322575 by timstohr
Hi you are correct, it is not showing the groupname next to the activity (neither when I change the asset to groupjive.group.[Group-ID].grouptodo).

My thought was now to at least change all those that have as asset grouptodo.[] to show (instead of the groupname) -> Group tasks so that it least gives some semblance of order.

I have posted you a video in a separate post which identifies the cause of a problem (not sure if it is THIS problem but I think it is).

3 years 2 months ago #322576 by timstohr
Here are some more images that show the problem. The one without title underneath was created in the group to do list (a stream which I have created using the AA
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn