[GroupJive] Position a tab create by Cb Auto action

3 years 1 month ago #323641 by Julien04
Hello,

I modified the accesses of the Gallery tab in a group by saving as a copy the CB Groupjive system action - Gallery - Adds a multimedia gallery to the groups.

I disabled the system action and it works fine.

The only trick I do not succeed is to change the position of the gallery tab.

It is positioned first in front of the activity tab and that is not terrible.

I attached screenshoot.

Could you help me position this Tab gallery where I want?

Thanks in advance !
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323646 by krileon
Tab order in GJ is entirely based off the plugin order. Since CB Auto Actions is a general CB plugin and not an integration it's always going to be displayed first or last. It will display last if CB Auto Actions is loaded before CB GroupJive in CB > Plugin Management and it will display first if CB Auto Actions is loaded after CB GroupJive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323655 by Julien04
I had thought it worked like this and had tried it before.

I tried again in the two different orders, recreating a new copy of the auto action, create a new group but the Gallery tab always remains in the first position.

Another configuration to add?

Thank you!

3 years 1 month ago #323661 by krileon
The order of the auto action won't change where it's placed. You need to change the order of the plugins themselves in CB > Plugin Management. Where the tabs will display that are output by CB Auto Actions will entirely depend on if CB Auto Actions is ordered before or after CB GroupJive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323664 by Julien04
That's what I did :).

I positioned CB Auto Action Plugin before GJ Plugin.

I am attaching a screenshoot.
Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago #323665 by krileon
Probably something else causing them to load. Did you try moving CB Auto Actions to be after CB GroupJive? If that doesn't work move both to the very top of the load order and try adjusting it there. There's nothing else that can really be done as the trigger used to add new tabs doesn't provide a means of setting the order.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn