[GroupJive] Position a tab create by Cb Auto action

3 years 1 month ago #323666 by Julien04
Yes I had also tried it.

I just toggle everything up but that doesn't change anything, the tab remains blocked.

Do you think there is a possibility of duplicating the system action without making a copy by configuring new access? :)

Or do I have to give up using the gallery like this?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323667 by krileon
The only way to change the parameters of a system action is to make a copy of it. I don't know why you'd have to give up the gallery. I suggest just leave it as the first accessible tab. If you enable the stream system action you'll have an activity stream as the first tab followed by gallery which fits a group structure better. Most of the GJ integrations won't exist anymore in GJs next major release as they'll be replaced by CB Activity and CB Gallery integrations. My recommendation is the following for full featured groups.

Publish "CB Groupjive - Stream" System Action (or your own copy)
Publish "CB Groupjive - Gallery" System Action (or your own copy)
Publish CB GroupJive Events (if you need events)
Publish CB GroupJive Forums (if you want Kunena integration)

This will give the following tab order.

Activity
Gallery
Events
Forums
Users
Invites

You will not need the following integrations if using the above.

CB GroupJive Wall (replaced by "CB Groupjive - Stream" System Action)
CB GroupJive Photo (replaced by "CB Groupjive - Gallery" System Action)
CB GroupJive Video (replaced by "CB Groupjive - Gallery" System Action)
CB GroupJive File (replaced by "CB Groupjive - Gallery" System Action)

This will become the default setup in a future release once the above 4 integrations are removed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

3 years 1 month ago #323676 by Julien04
But of course !

Alala !!! Thank you !

I had not made the link with Cb GJ - Stream.

These two tabs can be switched by modifying their order of execution.

It works perfectly suddenly, the visual of the group is beautiful!

Thank you for the teachings, they will undoubtedly be of use to me later!

Have a great day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn