[SOLVED] I can not link Vimeo videos in Gallery

3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 1 week ago #323670 by LukyPunco
I can not link Vimeo videos in Gallery, in Activity it works, in Gallery comes this error message:

False URL. Please just link MP4, OGV, Ogg, WebM, M4V!

thanks for your help

Ludwig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 weeks ago #323684 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can not link Vimeo videos in Gallery
Please ensure CB Gallery has been updated. Vimeo has been tested as working fine. Have retested and confirmed is still working fine. Note you won't be able to test this on our demo site as our server security is blocking it. If still not working please provide the Vimeo video URL you're trying to use (you may PM the video URL if you do not want it public).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 weeks ago #323708 by LukyPunco

krileon wrote: Please ensure CB Gallery has been updated. Vimeo has been tested as working fine. Have retested and confirmed is still working fine. Note you won't be able to test this on our demo site as our server security is blocking it. If still not working please provide the Vimeo video URL you're trying to use (you may PM the video URL if you do not want it public).

I have the latest version of CB Galerie and it doesn't work. I don't know why, here is the Vimeo link: vimeo.com/522076300

3 years 2 weeks ago #323715 by krileon
Seams to have worked fine in my tests using the URL you've provided.

Try clearing Joomla cache and retrying as that'll clear the link parsing cache in CB Gallery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

3 years 2 weeks ago #323729 by LukyPunco

krileon wrote: Seams to have worked fine in my tests using the URL you've provided.

Try clearing Joomla cache and retrying as that'll clear the link parsing cache in CB Gallery.

I cleared the cache but it still doesn't work, can any settings in Joomla have anything to do with it?

Attachments:

3 years 1 week ago #323740 by krileon
Are you sure CB Gallery is up to date? I don't know what else to suggest. This works perfectly fine in all my tests. Please PM super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn