Install from Web Key Only Works Once

3 years 1 month ago #323724 by bascherz
Replied by bascherz on topic Install from Web Key Only Works Once
Yes, after the install of the new CB version the "works once" problem seemed to still be there. I won't know if it is still there now until there is another update to install.

I will also try installing the same update on the other site and check the url situation there as well and will let you know. Could be that site is in need of some plugin updates and maybe that's the next test case.

Thanks, Kyle!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323725 by bascherz
Just did the CB update and also modified the key for that other site with the www. url form. After the CB update, the Install from Web is showing available updates. So that must have been the issue there as well.

Looks like you nailed it, buddy!

Thanks again.

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323726 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web Key Only Works Once
Awesome! Please let me know if it breaks again. The only other solution I can think of is for on our end we check multiple hashes (e.g. with and without www, http and https, etc..) which is likely a good idea to implement anyway to help avoid these problems.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8412

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323728 by bascherz
Not sure how you discovered "Guzzle", but a directory tree search shows it is being used by Fabrik. I use Fabrik on most of my sites. Thought you'd want to know.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn