not every little like

3 years 1 month ago #323762 by SKWebb
not every little like was created by SKWebb
Hi support team!

We use 2 different streams (one for all members and one "personal") the CB Activity.
Now I wonder how I can turn off the setting that show every little like that I and other members do?

It's great fun to see pics and read comments, but I don't need to see all the millions of little Likes we all do...
I've been search here at the support forum, and I have searched on YouTube, and Ive been looking in the documentation but end up in a loop because I only end up at the same places all the time...

Is there a setting? Where do I find it? Or should I make a filter? Where do I do that and how?

Thanks a million!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic not every little like
Within CB Auto Actions > System Actions you can toggle off behavior like that. Specifically the below most likely is published.

CB Activity - Activity Like
CB Activity - Comment Like

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323958 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic not every little like
Is the within the plugins or fields?

There are so many settings..!

3 years 3 weeks ago #323959 by SKWebb
I also wonder how to turn off the box in top of a post saying "Eva likes this post since 14 days..." Have it all in Swedish so not sure how it is said in English - hope you understand my question?

3 years 3 weeks ago #323969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic not every little like

Is the within the plugins or fields?

There are so many settings..!

They're within the System Actions page of CB Auto Actions. If you've the top menu bar navigation then it'll be under Community Builder > Plugin Management > Auto Actions > System Actions otherwise go to CB > Plugin Management and click the System Actions button under CB Auto Actions.

I also wonder how to turn off the box in top of a post saying "Eva likes this post since 14 days..." Have it all in Swedish so not sure how it is said in English - hope you understand my question?

It's in English because your language plugin is incomplete. We do not provide translations, we just bundle them into plugins for our users. Translations are entirely a community effort. You can't turn that off as it's a part of that activity. You can use language overrides shown below to translate it though.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 weeks ago #324099 by SKWebb
Thanks for reply!

I found the Systen Action page but where ever I click I can't find the right one..?

My English is not complete so I'll show in pics what I mean... :)

Pic "Stream-personal"
1 - I don't want this to show in my personal stream

Pic "Sterma-all"
2. all the likes I do is showing here - don't want that since it's so many of them...
3. Want to have this as the first post
4. the Swedish translation is good, but I don't want this to be shown

Can you guide me where to do these settings and what they are called so I don't mess it up by clicking the wrong ones?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn