Registration not working

3 years 4 weeks ago #323787 by Gary Joseph
Registration not working was created by Gary Joseph
Hi,

After I register, the page redirects to the home page and it does not give me any message that I have registered.
When I go to the backend to check the users, the new user is not registered.
Please help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration not working
Are you using CBs registration page or trying to use Joomlas? Please be sure you're using CBs. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if any errors are output. If no errors then check if you've installed CB Auto Actions and if you have unpublish it and retry as it's possible to block registration with it if you configured an auto action to perform an action when it probably shouldn't.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323829 by Gary Joseph
Replied by Gary Joseph on topic Registration not working
It is now working. We unpublished the CB-SPAM and CB Auto Actions.
The Registrations were working until we made CB updates, There is a bug in the latest CB updates

3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #323830 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration not working
Publish CB AntiSpam and see if your issue comes back. If it doesn't repeat with CB Auto Actions. If your issue comes back when publishing CB Auto Actions then you've an auto action causing your problem. CB Auto Actions doesn't do anything until you configure it to do something and you'll need to review your auto actions carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn