[SOLVED] CB Activity Failed to update

2 years 10 months ago #325299 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic CB Activity Failed to update
I do not recall the update. I will look into the tables and delete de "type" column if exists. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325315 by eciudad

krileon wrote: Looks like you've an invalid old database column sitting in CB Activity database table. This is causing the migration code to trigger, but because of the error it doesn't clear that column. Did you migrate from an old 1.x release of CB Activity recently? Delete the "type" column if it exists within the following database tables using phpmyadmin.

_comprofiler_plugin_activity
_comprofiler_plugin_activity_comments
_comprofiler_plugin_activity_tags

I found the 'type' column only in _comprofiler_plugin_activity, should I delete the column?

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #325316 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Failed to update
Looks like you had CB Activity 1.x installed at some point and it failed to clean up after migrating. The following columns don't exist anymore and can be safely deleted from the _comprofiler_plugin_activity table.

type
subtype
item
parent

You also appear to have the following columns that shouldn't exist either and are from an even earlier release of CB Activity 1.x.

user
from
to
icon
class

Those can also be safely deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 10 months ago #325324 by eciudad
Thank you, will remove and advise if it does update.

2 years 10 months ago #325326 by eciudad
It updated.

I could not find:

parent
icon
class

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #325327 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Failed to update
You should be fine from now on then. Just looks like an old migration that didn't clean out those columns.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eciudad

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn