Missing payment method in QuickPay integration

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324607 by rbuelund
I just found out that a payment method which we have been paying for, not has been shown in the Quickpay payment window, because of a missing parameter in cbpaidsubscriptions.quickpay.php. Could you please make this change at line 612:

if ( $this->getAccountParam( 'psp_3d_secure' ) ) {
			$requestParams['payment_methods']				=	'3d-creditcard';
		}

to:
if ( $this->getAccountParam( 'psp_3d_secure' ) ) {
			$requestParams['payment_methods']				=	'3d-creditcard,mobilepay';
		}

MobilePay is very often used here in Denmark - so this is very esential.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324617 by krileon
We had to include payment_methods to force 3D Secure on for the payment methods. Try turning 3D Secure off (all it does is set payment_methods) in the payment gateway and payment_methods won't be set anymore and should just use whatever methods are available. Will review adding a parameter for payment_methods so it can be customized or consider just removing the 3d secure parameter as it doesn't really seam like it's needed.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8497

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324620 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Missing payment method in QuickPay integration
I remeber vaguely, that we where around this parameter when first testing the plugin with quickpay - and I think it should not be removed, as something then did not work - but I might be remembering it wrong. For now I have hardcoded mobilepay into the plugin parameter - but would be nice with a fix that does not vanish on the next update :-)

2 years 11 months ago #324621 by krileon
As per the feature ticket will review adding a parameter to customize payment_methods. Will likely remove that 3ds parameter and convert it to the new parameter since the two basically directly conflict with one another as it looks like the recommended approach from QuickPay is to just supply a text field for you to customize payment_methods as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324623 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Missing payment method in QuickPay integration
Just perfect - thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn