[SOLVED] Problem with 0 error when activating account

2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #325300 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I have a problem with the activating an account. I have tried a lot of things but am completely stuck. I have sent you the video via private message as it contains the absolute path of my files.

Would be great to find the error.

Kind regards,

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325309 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with 0 error when activating account
In the future please just provide a screenshot of the error. I understand the need to be thorough, but it's not necessary if you've an error and its callstack.

As for your issue it's due to the "Automatic Connection to key user" feature in CB Auto Welcome being enabled and "Key User Ids" is either empty or not set to a valid user id. Either correct "Key User Ids" or turn off that feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 10 months ago #325356 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Problem with 0 error when activating account
Oh man that was an easy error to solve. I spent a whole day trying to find out where the error was coming from...
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn