[SOLVED] Need help with canvas picture

2 years 9 months ago #325444 by SKWebb
Replied by SKWebb on topic Need help with canvas picture
There is no problem with uploading pictures to CB Gallery...

Tried the debug mode and all went white..? Don't see anything. Turned it off and the site came back...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Need help with canvas picture
Your entire site goes white with debug mode enabled? Even your home page? If that's the case your site is throwing errors. Check your server error log and see if there's any fatal errors in it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #325492 by SKWebb
Hi Krileon,

Overload of work so late reply. I changed back to an old template and the blank site is handled.

But still not possible to upload background pic...?? Is it possible that I have turned some settings off so that's why you can't upload canvas pic?
In the field settings I tried to turn "allow upload pic" off and then on, but still not possible to get a canvas pic..

As I said before there is no problem with uploading to CB Gallery...

2 years 9 months ago #325495 by krileon
I've no idea what you may or may not have changed. Check server error logs at the time of upload attempt and see if something is failing. My best guess would be a bad condition configured in CB Conditional on your canvas field causing the value to be wiped, but that's the only plugin we provide that could do that so if CB Conditional isn't being used against the canvas field or its tab then it'd be something else.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago #325496 by SKWebb
>> Check server error logs at the time of upload attempt and see if something is failing. My best guess would be a bad condition configured in CB Conditional on your canvas field causing the value to be wiped, but that's the only plugin we provide that could do that so if CB Conditional isn't being used against the canvas field or its tab then it'd be something else.

I'm a graphic designer trying to solve this. I don't even know where to find this CB Conditional...
I guess I'll just keep in trying to make it work...

2 years 9 months ago #325497 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials using the link in my signature and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn