jf_connecto_cb_20

2 years 9 months ago #325610 by eciudad
jf_connecto_cb_20 was created by eciudad
Does jf_connecto_cb_20 uses RocketTheme or gantry or Joomforest? I am having an error in gantry system while updating PHP and it relates to gantry system. The only thing I can trace it is back to March 21, 2016, RocketTheme, LLC, same date of jf_connecto_cb_20 installation or it is just a coincidence, but it looks like Joomforest, LLC has a jf_connecto_cb_20 and before I uninstall gantry just want to make sure I do not break anything else. I do not see gantry being used in anything else and gantry it is only use for templates. The error manifested when move to PHP 7.4.20 and now that I am trying to go to PHP 8.0.7 it manifested there as well and it looks it does not affects gantry 5.

Error: "Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /home/customer/www/____.com/public_html/plugins/system/gantry/functions.php on line 44"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325619 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic jf_connecto_cb_20
We're not the developers of jf_connecto_cb_20. Suggest contacting JoomForest. What templates we provide can be found below, but they are deprecated and will not be updated for Joomla 4. We've plans to develop a frontend and possibly backend template for Joomla 4 sometime in the future though that won't be dependent on any sort of template framework.

www.joomlapolis.com/joomla-templates

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago #325625 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic jf_connecto_cb_20
I thought that jf_connecto_cb_20 was included as a CB plug-in, but if it is not needed and it does affect the CB functionality, can I uninstall it?

2 years 9 months ago #325631 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic jf_connecto_cb_20
I believe that's their CB template that goes with their Joomla template. We're not the developers of jf_connecto_cb_20. Yes, you can uninstall it if you're not using it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eciudad

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds