Install from Web does not work anymore

2 years 9 months ago #325640 by timstohr
Install from Web does not work anymore was created by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
For some time I have had problems with Install from Web on the backend (in plugin management). It always shows me that I am logged out of Joomlapolis even though I am logged in. I cannot update the plugins therefore.

Would be great if that could work again :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325650 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web does not work anymore
Works perfectly fine in my tests. Do you have a Site Key configured? It's unreliable without a Site Key has browser security often is just going to block the cross domain request. Site Key helps install from web identify who you are without you even needing to be logged into Joomlapolis. It is domain specific though so please be sure you access your domain exactly how you've specified in your Site Key.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325892 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Install from Web does not work anymore
Was the missing site key... But... I am 100% sure that I had inputted it. Maybe it got lost through an update? Not very important now but maybe it is something that should be taken into account?

2 years 8 months ago #325897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web does not work anymore
Site key shouldn't be lost on install. We've no code in place to empty it. My guess is you or someone else with access did at some point for some reason?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn