[SOLVED] Vanishing link text?

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325711 by hrweb
[SOLVED] Vanishing link text? was created by hrweb
Hello,

I am using CB 2.6 with Joomla 3.9.28. I have links in the tabs on my user profile. The tabs appear correctly and work. The links open a new page. My problem is that when I close the page that the links point to the link text has disappeared. When I hover over the blank space or select a different link, the text reappears.

The attachment shows the tabs with one of the links missing. When I select another window the link reappears?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325720 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Vanishing link text?
Looks like purely a CSS issue. The active color for the link is probably white so it ends up blending in with the background. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, and retry. That'll let us know if it's the template CSS doing it or custom CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325736 by hrweb
Replied by hrweb on topic Vanishing link text?
Thanks. Not at all sure what was going on. I switched to Protostar and the problem went away because the links were opening in the same window. I switched one to open in a new window, still no problem. Then I switched back to Beez3 and again the problem was gone.

Previously I had inspected the css and it looked ok.

In any case the problem is gone and I appreciate your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.920 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn