Are you planning to make a chatbot with CP and CBP communications? The CB person

2 years 8 months ago #325791 by AlecsRU
Are you planning to make a chatbot with CP and CBP communications? The CB personal account system is quite complex for users, user support is often required, and there are no chats with integration with CB. I think that such a plugin would be in demand.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325796 by krileon
Yes, we're planning to develop chat. Including video chat using WebRTC. This will likely replace the current private message system in CB. I do not have a time frame for when this will be available, but likely after CB 3.x as we'll be working on a new base framework API for our plugins. Once that base framework is done we will be making all of our plugins standalone Joomla extensions (e.g. you could use CB Activity without all the profile stuff).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.070 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn