Multi colones comme sur la démo et notifications

2 years 8 months ago #325906 by revele
Hello,

I am not very advanced on the integration in general but I am on a project whose object is important and of public interest.
To complete this project I need to reproduce a presentation close to the demo, the goal being to get as close as possible to the ergonomics of FB.
I need to create and place the groups on the left column but I can't do it.
I would also like to know if there is a module that shows notifications of private messages/replies on the activity etc.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour,

Je ne suis pas très avancé sur l'intégration en général mais je suis sur un projet dont l'objet est important et d'intérêt public.
Pour mener à bien ce projet il me faut arriver à reproduire une présentation proche de la démo, l'objectif étant de se rapprocher au maximum de l'ergonomie de FB.
J'ai pour cela besoin de créer et placer les groupes sur la colonne de gauche mais je n'y parviens pas.
En outre j'aimerais également savoir si il existe un module faisant apparaitre les notification de messages privés/réponses sur l'acticité etc.
D'avance merci pour votre aide.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325912 by krileon
Our demo site is mostly just CB Quickstart. We've isolated the raw demos into a separate tab and pages, but everything else is CB Quickstart. So my recommendation is simply install that if you want your install to be preconfigured like our demo site.

I need to create and place the groups on the left column but I can't do it.

CB GroupJive Module can be used to display groups wherever you like in any of your available Joomla template module positions.

I would also like to know if there is a module that shows notifications of private messages/replies on the activity etc.

The CB Login Module can show new private message notifications as can the CB Workflows Module. For on-site notifications the CB Activity Module can display them when its display mode is set to Notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn