GJ Events Approval

2 years 8 months ago #326004 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic GJ Events Approval
Admins and group owners are of course exceptions to this approval setting. Again, the problem is that unapproved events can be seen by anyone who can visit and view the group contents/activities.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #326021 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GJ Events Approval
I'm not seeing such issues in my tests. Please ensure the Moderator View Access Level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation. It sounds like users that shouldn't have moderator permissions do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #326071 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic GJ Events Approval
It seems that the Unapproved event doesn't appear under the group events tab, but it appears on the activity stream which all group members see from their profile page.

Attached is my current viewing access level.
Attachments:

2 years 8 months ago #326073 by krileon
Ok, so it's only the activity that's visible. Very strange. CB GroupJive should be checking the access for that activity. Was able to confirm and have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8677

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #326074 by krileon
Ok, this is now fixed from CB GroupJive side of things in latest CB GroupJive nightly build release. Working on making it so those system actions in CB Auto Actions don't create activity for unpublished objects as it's just wasted storage to further improve this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: victoriakim

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds