Feature request - compatibility with Akeeba Loginguard

2 years 8 months ago #326027 by rbuelund
But which trigger should I then use for the code action ? The user must be redirected right after entering the correct token code from the sms. The session variable for the redirect url after correct token is entered is called: com_loginguard.return_url

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #326028 by rbuelund
Got this answer from Loginguard developer:

There is no event in LoginGuard after Two Step Verification is complete for obvious security reasons.

So I believe what I want is not possible.

2 years 8 months ago #326044 by krileon

The session variable for the redirect url after correct token is entered is called: com_loginguard.return_url

Then that is what you'll need to change in a Code action with Method set to PHP. You'll need to use Joomla API to change that session variable or I guess set it. You'll likely have to do that incredibly early like on Joomlas before login event. I don't know if that'll even work though as again I'm not the developer of Akeeba LoginGuard so I've no clue how it works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn