and
Thank you for applying for registration with us. We have
received your request and we will process it as soon as you
confirm your email address by clicking on the following
hyperlink:

But there's no hyperlink ???

and when I try to login it says your signup is blocked

and in the backend the user has not been enabled
And I got an error when I clicked enabled in the backend?

Error
Cannot enabled row id 1005 because: Unknown column 'confirmed_ip' in 'field list' ?

What could be the problem?

Also where it say on the bottom of the plan
This is a shared subscription from myuser. If you do not want to accept this shared subscription click here to reject it.
Where do I change the size of the sentence?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #326001 by krileon

Thank you for applying for registration with us. We have
received your request and we will process it as soon as you
confirm your email address by clicking on the following
hyperlink:

I've no idea what that email even is. If that's the "Shared Email" parameter within Family Plans integration settings then change it back to the following default and see if it works fine. My guess is you're missing the [accept_url] link substitution.

[cb:userfield field="formatname" reason="list" /] has shared their <a href="[plan_url]">[PLAN_NAME]</a> subscription with you. <a href="[accept_url]">Click here if you would like to accept this shared subscription.</a> If you do not want this shared subscription or believe this was done in error you may <a href="[reject_url]">click here to reject this shared subscription</a>.

Error
Cannot enabled row id 1005 because: Unknown column 'confirmed_ip' in 'field list' ?

Something you've installed is trying to query for the "confirmed_ip" column, which doesn't exist. This is not CB or Joomla doing this as "confirmed_ip" doesn't exist in either. So it's something 3rd party or something you've added somewhere. Check for 3rd party Joomla user plugins in Extensions > Plugins or review any custom database queries you might be doing.

What do you mean change the size of it? Like it's font size or you want to change the wording of the sentence?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #326029 by matthewdavey
What do you mean change the size of it? Like it's font size or you want to change the wording of the sentence?

Yes the wording and font size is a bit to small?

Thanks

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #326045 by krileon

Yes the wording and font size is a bit to small?

It shouldn't be small. If it is you might have the below issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

You'd need to provide a screenshot for me to have an idea of how small it's displaying.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn