PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

2 years 6 months ago #326452 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

So for example you could rewrite all URLs to your sites root beginning with /index.php?option=com_comprofiler and send them to your subfolder. I personally would just rewrite any URL that goes to your root folder that isn't to your landing page to the subfolder.

I would like to do that, I'm on Apache. I've tried to figured it out with that document link you sent, but I couldn't get it. Can you please be more specific on how to about doing that?

Thanks again

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning
I'm using NGINX it doesn't have the same rewrite rules as Apache, but I'm guessing something like the below.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/FOLDER_HERE/.*$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/OTHER_FOLDER_HERE/.*$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /FOLDER_HERE/$1 [R=301,L]

Replace FOLDER_HERE with the folder to redirect them to. Replace OTHER_FOLDER_HERE with your other sub folder so its URLs don't get redirected. I've no idea if this works exactly so test carefully and consider it an example starting point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327505 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/FOLDER_HERE/.*$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/OTHER_FOLDER_HERE/.*$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /FOLDER_HERE/$1 [R=301,L]

Replace FOLDER_HERE with the folder to redirect them to. Replace OTHER_FOLDER_HERE with your other sub folder so its URLs don't get redirected. I've no idea if this works exactly so test carefully and consider it an example starting point.

I'm sorry to bother you again, but before I try this, can you clarify which folders are you talking about? I suppose you are referring to the old root and the new root?

I need to redirect the instant notifications from:

mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbpbasket=1034&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp60a3738c36078985420904&format=raw

to

mywebsite.com/members/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbpbasket=1034&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp60a3738c36078985420904&format=raw

Based on that, what folder would be FOLDER_HERE and OTHER_FOLDER_HERE?

Also, what do I need to put under {REQUEST_URI}

Thanks again!

2 years 4 months ago #327513 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning
FOLDER_HERE would be your members folder. OTHER_FOLDER_HERE would be if you have any other subfolders that need to be excluded from this redirect. You should be testing this behavior locally. Do not apply this to a live site without first being sure it works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn