[SOLVED] Empty Users List

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326175 by qneal78710
[SOLVED] Empty Users List was created by qneal78710
My userlist search works fine, but I would like to know if I can create a users list where the page starts with just an empty list until the user clicks on the search button. I want this because, as it is now, any user that goes to the search user page will see the same faces all the time until they click the "search" tab and put in their criteria to search. So the first 10 people will always be those same 10 faces...for life until new members sign up, and then, depending on their last name, they would be on the first page....can I just have an empty page to start with?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326182 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Empty Users List
Edit your userlist in CB > List Management then under Parameters > Search set "Hide Empty Searches" to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326186 by qneal78710
Replied by qneal78710 on topic Empty Users List
I appreciate that. The userlist search works perfect now!!!!! you can close this ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn