Hello,
Just look at natsnet.org,
login is a mess,
how do I properly fix this ?
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326214 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Messy CB login on blank template
Looks like styling issues entirely caused by your template. Your blank template is not blank. It's including Bootstrap 5 which is applying styling throughout and you're only providing 250px width of space for the right sidebar where login is. Your template is missing all of Joomlas core CSS classes as well so things like sr-only for screen reader only display (the username and password labels for example) are displaying when they shouldn't.

Ensure CB is up to date then entire your CB Login Module in Extensions > Modules and under Advanced ensure the Layout is set to bootstrap. Looks like you might have the wrong layout for the module selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326215 by JurajB
Replied by JurajB on topic Messy CB login on blank template
By now the template is modified version of cassiopea.
But for example i had to hardcode bootstrap 5.0.2 in because it didnt load, I kept all php things I could untouched but still it doesnt recognize own cassiopea css...

EDIT:
It was bootstrap but it didnt work. Set it to default so this is as normal as it gets. Is the bootstrap layout compatibile with BS5.0.2?

EDIT2:
I added this before my css:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" />

now its better but for example show password is not showing correctly nor working correctly

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn