Clean intall on Joomla 4 issues

2 years 7 months ago #326341 by liaskas
Clean intall on Joomla 4 issues was created by liaskas
Hello
I installed a clean joomla 4.
Installed CB on this joomla site
Installed CBSubs

but there is an issue with the plugins. When i am trying to install cbsubs plugins they are not installed.

They return "Failed"

For example...

I try to install "CB Paid Subscriptions"

It is not being installed. Then i click on "Click for installation details" and it returns...

"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 4 column 1 of the JSON data"

Can you please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326359 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Clean intall on Joomla 4 issues
Where are you trying to install CBSubs? From within CBs install from web or manually downloaded and uploaded? You should only see that error if something on your site is breaking the installer API response, which the JS expects to be valid JSON. Typically means your site is throwing errors of some kind. Are you seeing any errors in your server error log?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn