Updatre failed site down with An error has occurred. 0 Class "JError" not f

2 years 6 months ago #326525 by TigrisMorte
Updated joomla to 4.3 following steps as advised. All seemed to work fine, no issues found. Updated just community builder without issue.
Couple days later renewed my subscription to update the plugins, had not noticed it had lapsed, and several of the plug ins failed. I then went to install the plugins one at a time to see if that helped and could not access the system page. The admin menu opened but only get the JError message in the body. Logged me out after a bit of time. Went to log in at a later date and no option to do so nor anything other than screenshot attached.

An error has occurred.

0 Class "JError" not found

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/cbredirectbot/cbredirectbot.php:44
2 plgSystemcbredirectbot->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:242
3 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadPluginFromFilesystem() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:160
4 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadExtension() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:94
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->bootPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:235
6 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:193
7 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:739
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:354
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:165
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
12 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Am going through logs but thought I should get the support train moving. Any suggestions welcome.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326540 by krileon
Unpublish CB Redirect Bot in Extensions > Plugins. It's not compatible with J4 yet. If you can't reach the page you'll need to unpublish it within _extensions database table directly or delete the following folder.

/plugins/system/cbredirectbot

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TigrisMorte

2 years 6 months ago #326542 by krileon
Have created a bug ticket to fix this today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8723

If you don't need CB Redirect Bot though I don't recommend having it installed and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326550 by TigrisMorte
Removal of folder corrected jerror.
It also required I turn of and back on the TFA before I could log in.
It now is logging me out very quickly. Session is set to 120 minutes and yet after less than a minute of inactivity it throws back to the log in again.

I have confirmed it only happens with TFA. Off and session time out is as expected. On and it times out after around 30 seconds. Any advise would be welcome.

update: Nope, not TFA related. jsut a little more various timing but looks to be less than a minute or so max.

Likely the actual issue is this, github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/35244 So may be separate issue.
And this seems to have solved it.
github.com/joomla-framework/session/pull/55/files#diff-632ffa4c0341fee13a5f567a65a2310fc1e544ff5a8f95a3a781d12a23979455

2 years 6 months ago #326551 by krileon
Looks like you might have found the issue already. For future reference CB doesn't handle sessions so if you ever have a problem with Joomla sessions expiring or randomly deleting it won't be CB doing this. Even when we store data in session we do so outside of Joomla scope to avoid possible conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn