Error using a field type "field group"

1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #329362 by cppleal
Hello good.
This is my first time using this type of field and it may not do it correctly.
When adding a field of type "Field group", as indicated in the image, it causes me an error that completely blocks the Joomla administration:
2036 Using unsupported buffer type: 245 (parameter: 28)
When I directly delete the field created in mysql, I recover the previous situation and I can continue working.
I use the latest version of Joomla: 4.1.2 and I have the Community Builder Plugins to the latest versions.

Thanks!!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329374 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error using a field type "field group"
Never seen such an error, strange. Seams to work fine on my Joomla 4 install. What is database type and version? You should be able to find this information under System > System Information in your Joomla backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #329383 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Error using a field type "field group"
OK thanks.

I attach it to you.

[REMOVED]

1 year 11 months ago #329401 by krileon
Do you have any 3rd party extensions interacting with CB? I'm not able to duplicate your issue on an install with your same configuration. Something is trying to run a query through CB using prepared statements and PDO is erroring on the JSON column. Where are you seeing this error exactly? Just right after logging into backend?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329403 by krileon
This seams like an environment issue. Looks like you're on a linux localhost? Closest I can find on how to fix your environment is the below.

laracasts.com/discuss/channels/eloquent/json-column-problem-with-mysql57-and-laravel52

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 11 months ago #329406 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Error using a field type "field group"
I enclose in the image the list of 3rd party components that the page has.
As for the error I indicate, it occurs at the moment that I record the type of field "field group". At that time the entire administration is blocked.

Saludos.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn