CBSubs Options - Conversion from existing multiple plans

1 year 11 months ago #329450 by petekuhn
Any guidance on converting current multiple plans for different durations into the new scheme?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329453 by krileon
Does your current plan setup use auto recurring payments? If not it's relatively easy as you can just turn off renewals and new subscriptions for your old plans and add price/duration options to your main plan then on renewal they can just upgrade into the main plan. If you've recurring payments it's a bit tricky as you need to cancel future payments, which can be easily done for PayPal and Stripe, but not so much for some other gateways.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329476 by petekuhn
All of ours are through PayPal. How do we cancel future recurring payments for the plans we're killing?
And thanks for all of your help on this.

1 year 11 months ago #329479 by krileon
Within your PayPal account click the gear icon then click Seller Tools followed by clicking Manage in the Automatic payments box under the Getting paid section. This will take you to their subscription management page. You can also try the below URL after having logged in.

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant-hub

You'll probably just want to suspend the payments as cancelling might cause CBSubs to do a full cancel on their subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #329482 by petekuhn

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn