CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151188 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan was created by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Dear Support,

I recently installed the new version of CB and CB subs.

But it is doing the same error.

Each time someone pays for a plan with Paypal. The paypal procedes accordingly, but cbsubs assigns the basic plan set and not the one that member chosed.

I belive that pdt or ipm is not set correctly, beacuse it gives me the message:

PDT Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt business email misma

What is wrong?

Thanks for your prompt help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151212 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan

PDT Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt business email misma

This error typically means the gateway it self was not configured correctly.

Please edit your Paypal Gateway within CBSubs and configure as follows.

PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID): Input the merchant ID provided by Paypal when saving your web payment preferences

PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account): Input the email addressed assigned as Primary within your Paypal account (typically the email used to login)

Your PayPal Identity Token: Input the token provided by Paypal when saving your web payment preferences

Please then check within your Paypal account that you've correctly configured IPN (Paypal > Profile > See the classic Profile version (on left side below menu) > Instant Payment Notification Preferences (under Selling Preferences)). Once there it should be configured as follows.

Notification URL: www.example.com/

Please replace example with your actual domain.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #152751 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
Hi there,

The email was wrong and I rectified it.

Now it subscribes to the right plan, however, before it applies the correct plan, it sends out the email message of the basic plan...

Can you help me?

Thanks

13 years 2 months ago #152770 by krileon

Now it subscribes to the right plan, however, before it applies the correct plan, it sends out the email message of the basic plan...

Basic plan? Please describe your plan structure and can better help. If the user is subscribed to the Basic plan then of course its email will send.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #152782 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
I have several plans,

The first plan (basic plan) is 3 months free (Author)

When this plan expires and the member pays for another plan (Editor) by Paypal, before it assigns the new plan, it sends the email corresponding to the free plan.

13 years 2 months ago #152784 by krileon

When this plan expires and the member pays for another plan (Editor) by Paypal, before it assigns the new plan, it sends the email corresponding to the free plan.

All plans have emails as configured on the Presentation tab. Is the EXPIRED email of the Basic plan being sent? Is the user receiving a thank you for subscribing email pertaining to the Basic plan? Please, we need FULL details to understand your issue. Describe in the most detailed and best manner possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn