CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan

13 years 1 month ago #152901 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
When the users that where subscribed to the plan Id2 (please see image attached), in both situations:
- Already expired and received expiration email
- Not expired yet
and upgraded to any of the other plans: id1, id6, id7, id8
they received the confirmation email of the plan id2 (see image of the email in attach)

- afterwords, I received the paypal confirmation
- seconds later they were upgraded to the chosen plan

I dont know how to explain it better...

I am sending you a pm with the admin credentials and your help is appreciated.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #153129 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
Performing test purchases on your site I could not confirm this issue. I continued to received the Email from the plan purchased as configured within the Presentation tab of your plans.

I did not use Paypal as you do not have a paypal sandbox gateway configured; tests were done with the dummy test gateway. It's likely the messages users are receiving is configured on your Paypal account and NOT from CBSubs, please review your account configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #153146 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
Replied by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
Thank you, I will check paypal.

13 years 1 month ago #153150 by paulo_bettencas@yahoo.com
I checked paypal and acnt see any emails preferences set.

This is the email that is send wrong:

A sua subscrição foi efectuada com sucesso!

Tem activa a oferta de 3 meses como Membro de harmoniza, período durante o qual poderá gratuitamente ser encontrado por quem precisa e divulgar os seus eventos.

No menu pessoal poderá editar os seus detalhes, registar eventos e submeter os seus artigos.

Boa jornada!

NOTA: Este e-mail foi gerado automaticamente por www.harmoniza.com (www.harmoniza.com).

The footer relates to the email being sent by my website.

If you have any further suggestions, or any further information you need me to send to you , please tell me.

13 years 1 month ago #153174 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs is subscribing the wrong plan
I did not receive such an email when subscribed from Membro - Período Gratuito to Membro de harmoniza - Opção mensal. I could not confirm locally with paypal sandbox. The test I performed was with a dummy gateway. If you setup and configure and confirm working a payapl sandbox gateway will be glad to test, but certainly won't be with a live paypal gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn