paid for Adv. Membership-cannot download FB connec

13 years 3 months ago #151518 by vsmolova
Hi,
I have paid for advanced membership to be able to download CB Subs but the site doesn't recognize that I have paid. Please help me, fix it.
Vera

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151529 by nant

vsmolova wrote: Hi,
I have paid for advanced membership to be able to download CB Subs but the site doesn't recognize that I have paid. Please help me, fix it.
Vera

The fact that you have been able to post in this area means that your Advanced Membership is active.

You should also be able to see the Advanced badge on your profile and the Doc-Subs tab that contains all your downloads (including the FB Connect you mention in the post subject).

CBSubs is not part of the Advanced package - you need to purchase separate license.

13 years 3 months ago #151664 by vsmolova
Hi, thanks. I actually meant the CB Addons. The website says if I purchase the Advanced Membership I can download all 15 add ons. It doesn't let me and keeps offering me to buy the Advanced membership I have already paid for. Can you explain?
Vera

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151670 by nant

vsmolova wrote: Hi, thanks. I actually meant the CB Addons. The website says if I purchase the Advanced Membership I can download all 15 add ons. It doesn't let me and keeps offering me to buy the Advanced membership I have already paid for. Can you explain?
Vera

If you visit your profile on this site (just click on the avatar next to your previous post), you will see that you have an Advanced Membership icon in it. So the payment process was completed just fine.

You should also have a Doc-Subs tab in your profile - this contains direct links for all your CB Add-on downloads.

You should also be able to download from this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons

Please verify if they above do in fact work.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn