no userlists entry

13 years 2 months ago #151551 by sfit
no userlists entry was created by sfit
Hi,

I´m new by CB.
After installing (o.k) and make new fields, my userlists are all emty.
There are 5 Users for testing and nowher is to see.
Sorry for my awfully english.
Can anyone help me in german language?
I installed rel 1.3.1. and all tool-tests were o.k.

thank you
silvia
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151560 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: no userlists entry
Was wird angezeigt, wenn du in der Administrationsumgebung unter Komponenten - Community Builder - Tools das Feld "User Synchronisieren" auswählst? (könnte auch leicht anders übersetzt sein)

Please go to Components - Community Builder - Tools - Synchronize Users

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 2 months ago #151575 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: no userlists entry
Make sure that the userlist you created is selecting the proper user groups and there is no filter applied that might also be resulting in 0 members.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151582 by sfit
Replied by sfit on topic Re: no userlists entry
danke für die deutsche Antwort!

Die Synchronisation war in Ordnung und brachte keine Fehler. Alles im grünen Bereich.
Die Liste hab ich auf jeder und veröffentlicht gesetzt und keinen Filter.

Kann es sein, dass die Listfunktion nur auf kontaktfelder und userstus-Felder abgefragt werden kann und nicht für andere TABs verwendet werden darf?

The synchronization was fine and did not error. All clear.
The list I have on each set and published, and no filter.

Can it be that the library function are requested only to contact userstus fields and fields can not and must not be used for other TABs?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151588 by sfit
Replied by sfit on topic Re: no userlists entry
Hi,

I don´t know, why, but after changing a few userfileds is my userlist o.k.
Thank you for your help.

Another question: How can I limit the searchfields?
Once I need only the PLZ, another I need only a date; but everytime all searchabel fields comes in every list. Is it a stupid question?

I read the whole manual.pdf.

13 years 2 months ago #151637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: no userlists entry
Please edit your userlist and set the parameter Searchable fields: to Searchable fields, displayed ones only. This would set your userlist to only allow searching on fields that are actually displayed on that userlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn