[SOLVED] Background Colour, Submission Forms, Blog, Wall...

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151829 by fader8
Hi, I'm stuck on this one.

In the Profile Wall, Book, Blog, etc. submission views, I'm getting this not-quite-white background that obscures the white font used in its layout. Can someone steer me to the correct file(s) I need to edit to change this background colour? Usually I can get a hint using Firebug, but no joy in this case.

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151928 by krileon
Using CSS you can remove the background (or add a new one). Please see the below example.
.cbpbEditorContainer {
 background: transparent;
}

It's possible more weight will need to be added to give the transparency support such as the following.
.cbProfile .tab-page .cb-content .cbpbEditorContainer {
 background: transparent;
}

If necessary you can also use the !important tag (be mindful this tag does not work in all browsers). Example as follows.
.cbpbEditorContainer {
 background: transparent !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #151947 by fader8
Thanks, I'm using the Dark template. Would I be adding these lines to that template.css file?

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5

13 years 3 months ago #151961 by krileon
You can add them to your Joomla template CSS file or CB template CSS file. Either one should work just fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #151972 by fader8
Muuuuuuch more better! Thank you!

Your first alternative works just fine.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn