Sudden "Direct Access" problem with CB

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #151912 by cliffvt
Hi There

I installed CB Autowelcome and suddenly developed a "Direct Access to this location not allowed" error on the backend and the front end.

Also, ran tools with no hitches except with the following message:
All CB plugin "CB Ajax Text Field" Database is up to date.
CB plugin "CB Auto Welcome": no database or no database description.
All CB plugin "CB Captcha" Database is up to date.

But then when I tried to "Synchronise Users" I got a "Direct Access" not allowed message - this has never happened before - any ideas?

I have now disabled CB Autowelcome and everything is back to normal - how weird! I am using CB 1.3.1

Thanks

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #151913 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #151915 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic Re: Sudden "Direct Access" problem with CB
Phewww... just found the problem! I was browsing the downloads directory earlier today and came across Autowelcome here: http://www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/community-building/notifications/cb-autowelcome-101 , and just downloaded and installed without checking compatibility!

Have now downloaded the latest version and it's fine! Phew...

I live and learn!

Thanks for your help

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #151917 by nant
You should always check your Doc-Subs tab in your profile for latest links or the CB Solutions -> Addons page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cliffvt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn